Interested in a Security Industry career but don't yet hold a Security Licence?
Consec Security is always looking for high quality candidates so if you feel you could satisfy our criteria below after you gain your qualification, we would be interested in talking with you.
The biggest expense you are likely to incur is the cost of attendance and the successful completion of the CPP20212 Certificate II in Security Operations delivered by a Registered Training Organisation (RTO).
Currrently the only RTO servicing the Riverina region is Executive Training Group in Albury. Depending on your requirement for a NSW or VIC Security Licence, their course has a cost of approx. $1200 over a duration of 14 - 17 days which includes the first aid component. Once you successfully gain this qualification, you will be eligible to apply for either a NSW or VIC personal security licence. For further info regarding courses, please contact Executive Training Group.
Once you have gained your qualification, please get in touch with us.
What we are after in our Security Officers is the following:
To be successful in this role you will need to:
- Have excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Have intermediate computer skills
- Be able to work in a diverse team environment
- Have flexible availability for work – shifts may vary between 4 to 12h
- Be well presented
- Be available to travel to different locations
Applicants must meet the following mandatory requirements:
- Be eligible to work in Australia
- Hold a current NSW, VIC or dual Security Licence (subject to the applicable region)
For some sites and roles, applicants may also need the following:
- Hold a current First Aid certificate
- Hold an unrestricted and valid Driver’s Licence
- Be willing to undergo Police and/or Government Security Clearance vetting.